The staff at Haas & Associates strongly believe in giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
We lend support via professional advice, as well as donations to many clubs, boards, schools, churches, and charities in Michigan City, La Porte and Porter, Indiana.
Haas recently assisted Queen of All Saints Catholic School in Michigan City, Indiana, with its expansion of classrooms for growing enrollment.
In addition, staff members recently donated time to create a topographic survey, site work design and septic system design and permit for the SHARE Foundation's (located in Sharing Meadows, Rolling Prairie) third residential village, built in 2005.
Haas & Associates always asks residents of the communities in which we workfor feedback on our projects. In addition, Haas staff members often visit area schools to give presentations on engineering careers and the various fields of study that engineering students might consider.
Some of the organizations we lend our support to include:
- Michigan City Mainstreet Association
- Marquette Catholic High School, Michigan City, Indiana
- Michigan City Fire Department
- Michigan City High School Athletics
- Boys & Girls Club of Michigan City
- Queen of All Saints Catholic School, Michigan City, Indiana
- La Porte Traffic Commission, La Porte, Indiana
- La Salle Council – Boy Scouts of America
- Relay for Life
- Michigan City Robotics
- Salvation Army